About this Project
A large and impressive new home with many site and design challenges.
The home is built on a steep slope taking advantage of picturesque views over the Nepean River with a bush outlook at the rear.
The new home comprised of multiple levels.
The build also included an impressive Vergola roof, outdoor decks and construction of a new pool, glass fencing and water feature.
Many new innovative building techniques and products were used.
Special features include:
- Polished concrete with Hydronic heating
- Thermally efficient Hebel flooring
- Core-Ten rust effects to the external walls
- Aluminium Decowood decking
- Energy efficient glass
- Recycled water throughout
- Solar power